California Commercial Property Insurance


Do You Need California Commercial Property Insurance?

If you own a commercial building, and you operate your business from this location, you likely need commercial property insurance. In most instances your can get your property insurance as part of a business owners policy, but for other businesses, with more complex needs, you may need to consider a stand-alone California commercial property insurance policy.

What Does Commercial Property Insurance Cover?

California commercial property insurance is a form of insurance that protects your business from losses ranging from small to those that could be a major financial loss. It is the insurance that you purchase to cover the buildings your business owns.

Whether you own your building or lease your work space, our carriers can protect your business’ physical assets.

California Commercial Property Insurance will cover damages such as:

  • A fire could destroy your building and the contents inside

  • A burst water pipe could damage your documents, drawings or other valuable papers

  • A storm could damage your outdoor sign

Commercial Property Insurance Protects Your Assets.

Commercial property insurance is one of the most important investments ensuring the future of your business.

California commercial property insurance even has you covered if you have leased your building property to protect:

  • Your building

  • Your outdoor sign

  • Your furniture and equipment

  • Your inventory

  • Your fence and landscaping

  • Others’ property

California business insurance can be complicated, and you want to consult an expert to assure that your are getting the right protection for your valuable commercial property investment.

A commercial insurance broker can tailor your California commercial property insurance policy to fit your needs, you many need a stand-alone policy, or to purchase commercial property insurance as part of a business owners policy.

Either way, you want to discuss this important decision with a licensed insurance professional.

Request a Quote

Thanks for submitting!